Who Do You Contact With a Solid Waste Question?

MWAMetro Waste Authority is the administrator for solid waste contracts and services for the City of West Des Moines.  This arrangement is another effort on the part of the City to combine with regional municipalities to help reduce the cost of services for residents.


Who do you contact if you have a question?

EASY #1    -    Check the sticker on the front of your cart!

EASY #2    -    Visit the Metro Waste Authority's website at  MWA - Where It Should Go

EASY #3    -    Open this printable list- Who Do You Contact With A Solid Waste Question?


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer