Licenses and Permits


Get a Dog or Cat License.

To get a license or permit application for one of the following, click here to visit the City Clerk section of the website:


Block Party
Board/Commission Application
Hauler Application
Liquor License
Mobile Vendor Permit Application
Multiple Vendor Permit Application (for multiple mobile vendors on a property)
Pawnbroker Application
Premium Yard Waste
Special Event
Solicitors Permit
Alarm System Registration
Alarm Company License

To get a building permit application for one of the following, click here to visit the Building Inspection section of the website:

Commercial and Multi-Family
Single Family Residential
Sub-Contractor Permits

To get a permit application for one of the following, visit the Public Services section of the website.

Oversize/Overweight Permit
Street and Lane Closure
Right of Way (ROW) Permit

To get permits related to the WDM Fire Code, including the following, click here to visit the Fire Department section of the website.

Burn Permit
Fire Works Display Permit
Flammable/Combustible Liquids Permit
Kiosk Permit Application
Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) Permit
Mall Vehicle Permit
Non Permit Form
Tent Permit

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer